Friday, March 19, 2010

Nice days

The weather is beautiful! I've been enjoying being outside and going places with Abby, Tara, and Malias. We've been to the park, playgroups, and of course shopping.

It's wonderful having my sister here. I don't think I realized how stressed I was. I have almost completed the roman shade for the bathroon and I am going to embroider some basket liners for the kids easter baskets.

Josh is working hard trying to get a promotion. He's been overworked here lately. . .but hopefully it will be a blessing in the end.

The kids are all riding their bikes and playing outside which makes me and them much happier. We all were in need of some excercise and sunshine!

1 comment:

Sommer said...

I totally agree this nice weather has been such a blessing (though my house work has suffered considerably... I guess it's a good thing it's raining today)