Monday, September 21, 2009

Yay! I made it! it's so hard for me to sign in every time. Maybe it's due to the fact that it's always over 6 months apart. . . who knows? :)
Josh is gone and won't be back for another week so Mom Crowe spent the weekend-- and it was great! It's amazing what a difference having a helpful and thoughtful adult around can make. Thanks Mom!
I went to Delaware with the kids yesterday. We left at 8:30 (O.K., it was 8:45) in the morning so we could make it to church--and we were right on time! I left after Sacrament meeting to go with Linda and Jenny to Heather's wedding shower. I felt so free! is that wrong?
Pop Pop and Uncle Sean took the kids home after primary and fed them pizza at Aunt Jenny's house. Poor Sean was also on the phone with work a lot of the time.
I had a great time at the shower and then talking in the car. I stayed at Beamers for a while and helped Jenn navigate e-bay (sorry Sean).
I'm just getting things put away today and going to spend time with Abby. I may go remove some more tile from my bathroom. I need to get that project going, it's driving me crazy!!!

No comments: